Black Midnight Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two round pans.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add other ingredients in order listed. Batter is very thin.
- Divide batter between the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Ice with creamy frosting.
For a strong coffee flavor, use 2 tablespoons instant coffee and one cup
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes