Bountiful Banana Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups mashed bananas
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour milk or buttermilk
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla extract and banana. Mix well, then add milk
and dry ingredients. Mix well, then pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes