Butter Cake with Fruit
This is so quick and easy, and tastes wonderful. It would be great served warm
with whipped cream.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted (make sure it is enough to cover bottom of pan
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Desired fruit (if using canned, drain first)
- Melt butter and pour in bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Mix flour, sugar and milk together and pour into pan. Top with fruit. I
used peaches, but you could use any kind you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until slightly brown on top, about 30 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 12/5/2001 4:42 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes