As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound margarine, softened
- 3 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 10 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cream margarine and sugar well in very large bowl.
- Alternately add eggs, one at a time, and flour. Beat well.
- Add flavoring.
- Bake in 3 (9-inch) round prepared pans at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool; frost with caramel frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes