Chocolate Applesauce Cake 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine with sugar.
- Add applesauce, eggs, flour, cinnamon, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Mix
and pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle Topping ingredients over the top of cake.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes