Chocolate Eclair Cake
Here is a quick and easy dessert for summer.
- 2 packages French vanilla pudding (instant)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Mix pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- Layer a 13 x 9-inch pan with Graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding mix onto crackers.
- Layer again with crackers, followed by second half of pudding.
- Layer once more with crackers and top with icing.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Chocolate Icing: Melt butter; add milk and vanilla extract. Stir in powdered
sugar and cocoa until smooth. Spread on top of last layer of Graham crackers.
Posted by soccermom at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes