Chocolate Marshmallow Creme Cake
- 6 egg whites, whipped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 3/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray
and flour; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, vanilla extract and Marshmallow
- In another mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and baking
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 1, 2001.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.