Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together sugars, butter and oil.
- Mix eggs, vanilla extract and buttermilk.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Sift and mix all dry ingredients.
- Combine everything, except chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on hot cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes