As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (dissolved in a little water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs.
- Sift cocoa and cake flour. Add alternately flour and cocoa with milk, salt,
baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Ice with chocolate or butterscotch icing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes