Cranberry Cake 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Butter or margarine for greasing pan
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter or margarine, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 4 cups (one 12 ounce package) fresh cranberries
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with butter or margarine. Heat oven to 350
- In electric mixer, combine sugar and butter; beat until light and well-blended
on medium-high speed.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Add flour and beat until well combined.
- By hand, stir in nuts and cranberries. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes