Cranberry Cloud Cake
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- Sift flour and baking soda together. Set aside.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar and shortening until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well. Blend in lemon rind.
- Combine milk and lemon juice. Add to creamed mixture alternately with flour
mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Turn into well greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Use Cream
Cheese Frosting to frost cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes