Cream Puff Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups milk
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint cream, whipped
- Chocolate syrup
- Melt butter in water. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, until it
forms a ball.
- Turn into a bowl and beat in eggs one at a time, beating well
between each addition. Spread flat on a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together cream cheese and milk and beat until smooth.
- Add instant pudding, one package at a time. Spread over cooled shell.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Chill cake for at least one hour before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes