Dark Chocolate Crazy Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients in the prepared baking pan. Make 3
depressions in dry ingredients – two small, one larger. Pour vinegar in one
small depression, vanilla extract in the other small depression and the
vegetable oil in third larger depression. Pour water over all. Mix well
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 35 minutes. Check with a wooden pick to
make sure it comes out clean. Cool.
- Top with your favorite frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: VisualHunt
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes