Fudgy Triple Chocolate Brownie Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Baking Healthy
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and
powdered sugar. Mix on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate
chips; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center of cake comes out clean. Cool.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Yield: 20 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine on 9/5/2001, 10:39 am.