Georgia Cornbread Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking
- Stir together sugar, brown sugar, eggs and oil in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in flour and vanilla extract.
- Add pecans and stir until evenly mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes