Gooey Butterfinger Cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (15 ounce) package cream-filled snack cakes (such as Twinkies)
- 6 (2.1 ounce) Butterfinger Candy Bars, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
- Cut or tear each snack cake into 3 or 4 pieces. Place pieces in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread pudding over cake pieces; top with half of chopped Butterfingers.
- Cover with whipped topping and remaining chopped Butterfinger.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Yield: 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes