Graham Cracker Cake
- 20 Graham cracker squares, finely rolled or processed in a food processor (about 1 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and dash salt in small bowl;
- Beat butter or margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at
high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating well after each addition.
- Divide batter into two well-greased round cake pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool completely.
- Fill and frost as desired.
Nutrition facts per serving (1/10th of cake without frosting): 272 calories,
3 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol,
209 mg sodium, 1 g dietary fiber
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes