- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Icing
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- Cake: DO NOT DRAIN PINEAPPLE.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add all other ingredients. Stir until mixed well.
- Divide into 3 greased and floured pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cream Cheese Icing: Cream cheese and butter together.
- Add vanilla extract and sugar.