As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Cream together butter, sugar, eggs, red food coloring and instant coffee.
- Sift together sifted cake flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix together vinegar and butter, then add to the creamed butter mixture.
- Add alternately sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Beat 1/2 minute
after each addition. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Frost with favorite icing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes