A Christmas favorite.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes chopped dates
- 2 (7 ounce) cans coconut
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl; add a little water if mixture seems dry.
- Heavily grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet and pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let cool before flipping it out of pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes