Orange Slice Cake
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 box dates
- 1 pound orange slice candy
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan for 2 1/2 hours at 200
- Pour topping over cake while warm, and let stand overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes