Oreo Cookie Cake
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top.
- Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9 x 13-inch pan. Put
in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners'
- Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
- Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then
spread over top of cake.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the
pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Keep cake refrigerated.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/11/2001 6:02 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes