- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 well-beaten eggs
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon each baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Cream sugar and butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and other ingredients.
- Pour batter into two prepared 9-inch layer pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
Posted by Lorraine38 at Recipe Goldmine 8/25/2001 12:02 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes