- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Cinnamon and sugar for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, dry pudding, baking powder, milk and eggs together. Mix 2 minutes
at medium speed.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid. Spread peaches over batter.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and 6 tablespoons of the peach juice.
Spoon over peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/4/01 9:30:34 pm.