Peaches and Cream Brunch Cake
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small box vanilla pudding (use dry)
- 1 egg
- 1 large can peach slices, drained (reserve juice)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons peach juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, butter, milk, dry pudding mix and egg together.
Beat for 2 minutes and put into a greased 10-inch pie pan.
- Arrange peach slices in a single layer on batter in pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup sugar and peach juice. Spoon
- Mix together the 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to35 minutes.
- Cool and serve at room temperature.
- Refrigerate leftovers.