Pineapple Sheet Cake with Boiled Topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup coconut (optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cake: Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add oil, eggs, and pineapple and mix well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in a 10 x 15-inch sheet pan.
- Topping: Combine evaporated milk, sugar and butter, and boil for 10
minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add nuts and coconut, if desired.
- Pour topping on cake while cake is still hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes