Pizza Pan Jell-O Cake
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 firm bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1 box Jiffy golden cake mix
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour into greased and floured pizza pan with edge.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let cake cool completely..
- Prepare Jell-O, using 1 1/2 cups water. Let set until thick, but not firm.
- Lay sliced bananas on cake in circular pattern working inward.
- Cover with thickened Jell-O and refrigerate.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes