Raspberry Angel Cheese Cake
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries
- Tear angel food cake into small pieces and spread into the bottom of a 9
x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, vanilla or almond extract and
milk until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour over cake pieces.
- Pour raspberries over all.
- Dust the tops of the berries with confectioners' sugar.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.