Raspberry Crumb Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- Combine crust ingredients together and mix until crumbly. Place on the bottom
of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Place filling ingredients together in a saucepan and heat until mixture
starts to thicken. Pour over crumb mixture.
- Combine topping ingredients together a sprinkle over raspberry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes