Raspberry Icebox Cake
- 24 Graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 ounces frozen raspberries
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Graham cracker wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined.
Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture for a topping and press the remainder into
a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Set cake aside to cool.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and add the frozen raspberries,
stirring until melted.
- Chill until partially set and spread on wafer base.
- Melt marshmallows with the milk.
- When cool, fold in whipped cream and spread on top of raspberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes