Rhubarb Spice Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Beat all ingredients on low speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes