Rich Butter Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
Mix well. Mixture will be stiff.
- Spread into an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until top is very light brown.
- When cool, cut into small (1-inch) squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes