Skillet Peach Cake
- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Bisquick or homemade Biscuit Baking Mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced peaches, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- Confectioners' sugar (for topping)
- Mix Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix with beaten eggs.
- Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add oil.
- Pour Bisquick mixture into hot skillet, spoon peaches onto mixture, cover skillet and cook about 7 minutes.
- Remove from stove. Slide cake onto a large plate.
- Turn skillet upside down over the plate, grasping opposite sides of both the plate and skillet with hot pads, and turn over quickly so that the cake is inverted in the skillet. Cover and cook the second side about 7 minutes.
- Return to plate and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.