S'More Snack Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, Graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking
soda, and salt; mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, shortening, and eggs until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and milk; mix at low speed until well blended. Beat at medium
speed 1 minute.
- Stir in 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips in a small saucepan over
- Spoon teaspoonsful of Marshmallow Creme onto top of warm cake; carefully
spread with knife dipped in hot water. Swirl melted chocolate through Marshmallow
Creme to marbleize.
- Cool completely.