Sour Cream Cookie Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 softened butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 8 Oreo cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- Beat all ingredients except cookies in medium bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, then beat on high speed for another 2 minutes.
- Break up the Oreo cookies, then stir them into the batter. Pour batter into
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly
in the center.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.