Texas Pineapple Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cake: Mix together eggs and sugar.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to egg mixture.
- Add crushed pineapple and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix frosting and spread over cake while warm.
- Frosting: Beat ingredients together until smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes