Triple Chocolate Raspberry Fantasy
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (250g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur, optional
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- First Layer: Melt chocolate and butter. Beat eggs and sugar on high
speed until thick and lemon colored.
- Fold in chocolate, flour and baking powder. Pour into greased and floured
10-inch springform pan.
- Second Layer: Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in liqueur, chocolate, and egg until smooth.
- Randomly spoon white mixture over brown layer, leaving a space between each spoonful.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes
out almost clean.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Topping: Spoon jam over cake.
- Heat whipping cream and pour over chocolate; stir until melted.
- Pour glaze over cake and let set.
Source: Creative Chocolates of Vermont
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes