White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 1/4 pound white chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pints raspberries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- Cut the butter into tablespoon pieces, place in the bowl of a mixer and
mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate until incorporated.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, as each one is absorbed.
- Add the sugar, then the flour.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 11-inch baking pan. Pour in the batter and smooth the
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and let cool before removing
from the baking pan.
- To serve, cut the cake into individual portions and top with fresh raspberries.
- Accompany with whipped cream or Raspberry Sauce, if desired.
- Raspberry Sauce: In blender or food processor; puree 1 (16 ounce) package
thawed frozen raspberries; strain.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine 11/10/2001 7:15.