White Chocolate Sheet Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: In 2-quart saucepan bring butter and water to a boil, remove from
- Add flour, sugar, sour cream, eggs, almond extract, salt and baking soda.
- Pour into a greased 15 x 10-inch sheet cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 22 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
Insert a wooden pick into the center. If it comes out dry, it is done (do not
- Let the cake cool while preparing the frosting.
- Frosting: In 2 quart saucepan combine butter and milk to a boil; remove
- Add confectioners' sugar and almond extract. mix well.
- Stir in chopped pecans, then spread over warm cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes