Wooden Spoon Apple Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sift together in bowl all the dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients at one time and mix with a wooden spoon (do not
use electric mixer).
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes