- 1850s Strawberry Shortcake
— This recipe celebrates the beginning of summer with all the luscious flavors
you expect from this all-time favorite dessert, but in a healthier and easier way.
The biscuits are made better-for-you with canola oil instead of butter and half
whole-grain flour. They are simple drop biscuits; no rolling or dough-cutting required.
And the whipped cream topping is lightened with Greek yogurt for a subtle tanginess
that beautifully complements the fresh berries.
- A Peach of a Shortcake
— A Peach of a Shortcake features a mascarpone cheese filling.
- Almond Shortcake with Strawberry-Rhubarb
Sauce — A delightful fruit dessert made using Original Bisquick® mix - almond shortcakes
served with strawberry-rhubarb sauce and a dollop of whipped cream! A sweet treat!
- Baked Strawberry Shortcake — Baked Strawberry Shortcake is surely the easiest shortcake you will ever make!
- Banana Split Shortcakes — Take strawberry shortcakes to the next level with tender shortcakes filled with
ice cream and topped just like a banana split.
- Bananas Foster Biscuit
Shortcakes — Try this shortcut version of a dessert favorite, with biscuits standing in for
the usual shortcake (and jazzed up with extra coconut).
- Bing Cherry Shortcakes
- Bisquick Shortcakes
- Butter Pecan Strawberry
- Caramelized Banana Shortcakes
— Add a sugar-and-spice spin to shortcakes. Spoon on bananas in a rich buttery-brown
sugar sauce. Then top it all off with fudge sauce.
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
- Cornmeal Shortcakes
- Dark Cherry Shortcakes Jubilee
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry
Shortcakes with Amaretto Cream — Velvety chocolate shortcakes, layered with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Marshmallow Strawberry Shortcake
- Old Fashioned Strawberry
Shortcakes — Shortcake is really a rich baking powder biscuit; in this
case, a very rich drop biscuit with a high portion of butter and two egg yolks.
You can’t get more old-fashioned than that. And, as they could only gild a lily
in the good old days, I suggest you butter the biscuits, too. You haven't lived
until you've eaten shortcake this way - and, very important, straight from the
- Raspberry Angel Food Shortcakes
- Ricotta Shortcake with Berry-Cherry Sauce
— A trio of sweetened berries adorn this delicious ricotta cheese shortcake.
- Seaside Shortcakes
- Strawberry Shortcakes (T&T) —
There are many different versions of Strawberry Shortcake, but this is OUR
- The One and Only Authentic Southern
- White Chocolate
Shortcakes with Raspberries
— Roll out and bake up these tempting white chocolate shortcakes, then fill and
top them with sweet red raspberries.