This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (10.2 ounce) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup dry white wine*
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread with chives and onion
- 1 cup frozen baby early peas
- 1/2 pound shelled deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare and bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, cook wine in large skillet over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until
- Reduce heat to medium. Add Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, peas, shrimp and crabmeat;
mix well. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is smooth and peas are tender, stirring
- Split each warm biscuit. Place bottom halves on individual serving plates. Spoon
half of seafood mixture over biscuits. Cover with biscuit tops. Top with remaining
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
Yield: 5 servings
* To substitute for wine, omit reducing step and add 1/3 cup milk with Alfredo
sauce. Continue as directed above.
Recipe credit: Pillsbury. This is a Bake-Off 2000 recipe.