7-Up Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted (or use cake flour)
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3/4 cup 7-Up
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter thoroughly. Slowly add sugar and cream together
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Slowly add flour and mix well.
- Stir in lemon extract and 7-Up.
- Pour batter into a well-greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, until done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.