- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) 7-Up
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Cake: Combine pudding mix, cake mix and vegetable oil.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend 7-Up into batter. Pour into three 9-inch cake pans that have been greased
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove layers from pans and cool on racks.
- Place Filling between layers and on top of cake.
- Filling: Mix sugar and flour. Add slightly beaten eggs and butter or margarine.
Place in top of double boiler and cook until consistency of syrup.
- Add remaining
Variation: Use lemon cake mix and instant pineapple pudding mix.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.