7-Up Lemon Cheesecake with Strawberry Glaze
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups 7-Up, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small box lemon pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly
- Fresh whole strawberries
- Crust: Combine well the Graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon
and melted butter. Press onto bottom and part way up sides of buttered 9-inch springform
- 7-Up Filling: Soften unflavored gelatine in 1/4 cup 7-Up for 4 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine pie filling, sugar, beaten eggs and water. Blend well.
Add 1 1/4 cups 7-Up and bring just to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly;
remove from heat. Stir in softened gelatine; cool 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of this warm mixture to softened cream cheese; mash together. Mix
together with remaining 7-Up mixture and stir until well blended. Turn into chilled
crust and chill for at least 8 hours. Remove from pan and add Strawberry Glaze.
- Strawberry Glaze: Brush top of chilled cheesecake with melted jelly. Arrange
strawberries upright on cake and spoon any remaining melted jelly over them.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.