Coca-Cola Brownie Cake
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Cake: Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract and Coca-Cola. Blend at low speed
of mixer, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add vanilla extract, blending in well by hand.
- Add Coca-Cola and blend well by hand. Pour into greased tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Cool and turn onto cake rack. While cake is still warm to touch, top with Brownie
- Brownie Frosting: Combine sugar, butter, cocoa, Coca-Cola and vanilla extract in small
bowl. Beat until smooth. Stir in chopped pecans. Spread on warm cake. (May need
to return cake to oven to warm after turning out on rack.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.