Diet Sprite Paradise Cake
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (4-serving) box instant coconut cream pudding mix
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt or fat free sour cream
1/3 cup canola oil
1 cup diet Sprite
3 egg whites
1/3 cup flaked coconut
1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon coconut extract
2 to 3 tablespoons skim milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch non-stick Bundt pan with non-stick
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, sour cream, oil, Sprite, egg and
egg whites, blending until mixed. Stir in coconut and pineapple.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar, coconut extract, and
enough milk to make glaze.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before inverting on serving plate. Prick with a wooden
pick holes over the top of the cake and spoon glaze over.
Yield: 16 servings