Mountain Dew Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange supreme cake mix
- 1 small box coconut cream pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bottle Mountain Dew
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut
- Cake: Mix all ingredients and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for
30 to 40 minutes.
- Icing: Cook sugar, flour, butter and pineapple until thick. Add coconut when
icing is cooled, then spread on cake.
You may also bake in three layers, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.