Mountain Dew Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange supreme cake mix
- 1 small box coconut cream pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bottle Mountain Dew
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut
- Cake: Mix all ingredients and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for
30 to 40 minutes.
- Icing: Cook sugar, flour, butter and pineapple until thick. Add coconut when
icing is cooled, then spread on cake.
You may also bake in three layers, if desired.