Pistachio Dream Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box light yellow cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box instant sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 1/3 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- Cake: In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes, yogurt, egg whites
and vanilla; beat on low speed for 1 minute. Gradually beat in lemon-lime soda.
Pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Frosting: Combine milk and dry pudding mix in a mixing bowl; beat on low for
2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.