Root Beer Float Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can root beer
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
Root Beer Glaze
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons root beer
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together all ingredients until smooth. Pour into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Root Beer Glaze. Pierce top of cake with a long pick about every 2 inches
and pour glaze over top of the cake.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.