Root Beer Float Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can root beer
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
Root Beer Glaze
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons root beer
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together all ingredients until smooth. Pour into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Root Beer Glaze: Pierce top of cake with a long pick about every 2 inches
and pour glaze over top of the cake.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.